Re: filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: RE: filmscanners: 2700ppi a limiting factor in sharpness?

Rob Geraghty wrote
> John wrote:
<snip>
> > If you have an image that is that "good" get a drum scan
> > from Nancy Scans (11,000 dpi?) or somewhere.
>
> I suspect the cost of sending the film from Austraila to the States and
> returning the result on a CDR (if indeed an 11K scan would fit) would be
> prohibitive....

No need to do that Rob. Even in the wilds of south east Queensland there are
competent people with drum scanners at the ready.

Or I can introduce you to a bloke in Brisbane with a couple of Imacons who knows
what he's doing....

Cheers
Peter Marquis-Kyle

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.