Re: filmscanners: VueScan and Mac OS 9.x

Eric--

On my Mac VueScan doesn't seem to see either of my Firewire scanners
(Nikon LS4000ED, Microtek ScanMaker 8700).  Haven't yet played with
extensions or anything fancy.

--Bill

--

Bill Fernandez  *  User Interface Architect  *  Bill Fernandez Design

(505) 346-3080  *  bill_sub@billfernandez.com  *  http://billfernandez.com