Re: filmscanners: Canon 4000 ppi film scanner

>Bob asked: Is there a reason why this scanner gets so little mention on this
>list?
>If so few people own them, does that say something about the quality of
>that product?

It might mean that owners of this scanner are contented with it, and that it
does the job without any significant problems. That's how it is with my Canon
FS2710. It works fine, within its specifications, and doesn't have any
particular faults like banding, shading, jaggies etc. etc.

Or, maybe not many people have bought one.

Colin Maddock

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.