Re: filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: Pixels per inch vs DPI

I see you folks recommending these "other" Epsons a lot, that aren't
advertised with the "six color photo" printing.    Is there any real
advantage to going  with something like the 890 or 1280 over one of
the less expensive office color inkjets?

I'm using a HP 722C right now, and I actually get pretty good results
from it, although it's only 300dpi.  I would like whatever I get next
to be a significant improvement.  Do I need to go "all the way" with
Epson to get that?

Ken

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.