Re: filmscanners: Silverfast Unsharp Mask

You might want go to the SilverFast forum and post a comment concerning the SilverFast preview vs. Photoshop display.  Maybe it's another bug that they aren't aware of and one that can easily be fixed it in a new release of SilverFast.  I don't use USM in SilverFast (I don't think many photographers do), so I haven't seen the problem.