Re: filmscanners: Nikon film flatness (was Glass slide mounts)

        Supposedly, Nikon Scan 3.1.1 is round the corner.

        I can't imagine that Nikon would risk their reputation
        by _not_ solving the MP / Win2000 crashes.
        (Are you reading this Nikon? How could you release
        such a pile of crap as 3.1 ?)

        / Svante Kleist, Stockholm

--On Wednesday, October 24, 2001 11:14  +0530 Shunith Dutt