Re: filmscanners: LS-2000 + Vuescan + SCSI + Mac OS 10.0

> Hello!
>
> Anyone successfully using the above configuration? I am about to get a new
> Mac (prob. G4 867) and want to be sure I can use this combination without
> problems. I HAVE heard of SCSI problems with OS X. If you have this working,
> I would appreciate knowing what SCSI card and drivers you are using.
>
> Thank you,
> Les

Hi Les

I have a Canoscan FS2710 running on Mac OSX10.1 with the latest version of
Vuescan. I did test it on OSX 10 and found a few problems with my Adaptec
2906 SCSI card, but OSX10.1, a later version of Vuescan and a driver update
from Adaptec solved all the problems for me.

I cant comment on the Nikon LS-2000 but I would say if you can get the SCSI
card to work you'll have no problems.

--

Regards

Richard