RE: filmscanners: VueScan 7.1.23 Available

You might want to look at iCorrect at
http://www.picto.com/icorrect/default.htm.

I just bought a copy yesterday, and it's very nice for things like flesh
tones.  Highly recommended by Ian Lyons on at
http://www.rgbnet.co.uk/ilyons/icorrect/icorrect.htm.

If you do buy:  A good hint: if you go to buy the package at $99 and then
abort the purchase after entering data onto the credit card screen, it will
give you an immediate 10% discount.  So that's $89 final price.  I don't
know where to abort, it was a nice accident for me.

Try it.  You might like it.

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@pobox.com
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list
subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed
here.