From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk] On Behalf Of Julian Robinson
Sent: 10 October 2001 02:31
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: RE: filmscanners: Nikon Scan 3.1.1 ?

>A new version is being beta tested by agents.

Are you suggesting the earlier versions were actually tested?  In the
real
world?  Amazing.

If you think I am being too hard, this is slightly tongue in cheek, but
it
was inexcusable to unleash existing versions of Nikonscan 3 when it so
reliably crashes such a high percentage of computers.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.