Re: filmscanners: Announcements for SS4000+

Regarding the SS4000 and extra negative carriers, it would not be a waste of money if you want to buy a second one and have it loaded and ready to go when the first one finishes.  Each negative carrier holds 6 frames.  Make sure that you don't allow dust to settle on the film in the one that's waiting.  You could cover it up with a clean piece of paper.