filmscanners: Nikon 8000 for 35mm?

Hi- I'm new to this list. I've been using an LS2000 for a while and it has been
a very good scanner for 35mm. But I'd really like to be able to scan medium
format films in the same way and have been curious about the Nikon 8000. But
I've read somewhere that it may not be such a good choice for scanning 35mm
film- I can't now remember where I read that or even exactly what the problem
was supposed to be. Can anyone enlighten me- is the 8000 a good bet for both
35mm AND medium format, or should I think again?

Joe B.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.