From:   Dave King [mailto:kingphoto@mindspring.com]
Sent:   Sunday, September 30, 2001 3:02 PM
To:     filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject:        Re: filmscanners: Best scanner software

I take it from your comment that Insight does not have provision for
IT-8 calibration.  Does it at least have provision for using the
profile made with Silverfast?  What I want in a scanner software is
the ability to set endpoints, get essentially the same tone/color
balance as the original (profile comes in here), and high bit output.
I'm another one who prefers doing final edits on high bit files in PS.

Dave King