Re: filmscanners: Genuine Fractals Help?

> I received Genuine Fractals with my Nikon IV, but I haven't figured out how
> to use it.  The only thing that shows up in PS LE5 is the Fractile export
> which seems to save a cruddy looking image.  Any tips?

We have GF (stand alone program) and the way we use it, is in the 'save as' or
'save a copy' function in
Photoshop.  Instead of saving the file as a tiff, jpg, (or whatever) save it as
a Genuine Fractals image (an
'stn').  then open the stn file, and you are ready to proceed.

Oh...we have the full Photoshop 5.5, not the LE

Harvey Ferdschneider
partner, SKID Photography, NYC

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.