Re: filmscanners: ss 4000 & eCost

No Photoshop included, LE or otherwise.

Comes with Polaroid's software and Silverfast Ai 5, SCSI Card, & Cable.  I
asked about Silverfast.  ecost.com told me that they boxes were direct from
Polaroid; they included all OEM materials.  Mine had all the goodies.

I ordered on Wed 9/12. ecost.com said B/O until 9/14.  The unit arrived in
NJ Tuesday AM 9/18.  I think it was UPS, I don't have the box here to verify
shipping method (call ecost.com to find out the truth)  I was impressed,
especially since I specified GROUND shipping, preferring to wait 5-7 days
rather than pay outragous overnight or 2nd day fees.

Don't forget the $15 handling fee (but no shipping in my case) and CA sales
tax if you live there.

Skip