RE: filmscanners: ss 4000 & eCost

Winsor,
Silverfast is not an "extra cost option" on the SS120. There are two
packaging configurations on the SS120. One with just PolaColor Insight. This
is for users that find Insight is all they desire or do raw scans and use
Photoshop exclusively or image editing. This configuration also brings the
cost to less than the competition. The "Pro" bundle offers an great value
with the inclusion of Silverfast and binuscan in addition to Insight.
Whenever we bundle ANYTHING we always have customers come back and say "I
don't use XY or Z and why should I pay for it" We cannot keep everyone
satisfied on these bundling issues. I am happy as long as the hardware and
whatever bundle the customer chooses provides good value.
David

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.