Re: filmscanners: NIKON LS 4000 AND D1X

Hi Mikael,

In my opinion, a good optics design is when sharpness is
well balanced from the center to corners and not too sharp
in the middle and much less in the corners. Why aspherical
lenses and ED lenses? Chromatic and spherical aberrations
are higher in the corners and this tech, increases sharpness
in the corners.

Dave