filmscanners: VueScan on LS-20 and LS-1000

I got a bug report from someone using VueScan 7.1.14
on a Nikon LS-20, and I was wondering if anyone else
using either an LS-20 or LS-1000 has seen this bug.

The problem was that if a section of the image was
cropped on the right side of the preview and then
scanned, a section on the left side of the image was
scanned instead (and vice versa).  I fixed it by
mirroring the X coordinates of the crop box internally
to VueScan, but I'd like to make sure that other
people using the LS-20 and LS-1000 have the same
problem before releasing this.

If you have an LS-20 or LS-1000, could you please
test scanning a section of a slide offset from the
center and seeing if the scan matches the crop box?

I suspect this bug hasn't been reported before
because most slides are symmetric in the slide
holder.

Thanks,
Ed Hamrick

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.