Re: filmscanners: NIKON LS 4000 AND D1X

Mikael writes:

> The scanner Ls4000 and negative or positive film
> are inferior to  the D1x file regarding colors,
> smoothness .cleanness and information (above 100ISO
> film)

The "above 100 ISO" is quite a significant qualifier.  What about photos at 100
ISO and below?  I hardly ever shoot _above_ 100; I shoot mostly Provia 100F, or
Velvia.  Sometimes I even shoot Technical Pan.

> The Nikon D1 x produce remarkable clean pictures
> comparing to film.

If only it accepted standard lenses with standard focal lengths.

> What's  around the corner?

A 24x36 CCD, I hope.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.