RE: More inane arguing...please, just ignore - WAS - RE: filmscanners: X-ray and digital camera

> I believe you are both seriously damaged goods, who deserve each other.
>
> The only problem is, we, the other members of this list, do NOT deserve
> either of you.

Excuse me, Arthur?  No one deserves YOU!  There was no cause for your insult
and your comments are absolutely inappropriate and are inexcusable!

>From both my experience with your behavior on the list in the past, you act
just like Anthony, arrogantly claiming knowledge that was just wrong.  I'd
say you're the baby calling the kettle tar here, Arthur.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.