Re: filmscanners: Polaroid Sprint Scan 4000

"I just checked the ecost.com website and they are now quoting a price of
$729 before rebate..."

I also saw that initial $729 quote, but when I clicked on the actual item
the cost was quoted at $649.99 (plus a $15.60 "handling fee"; no shipping
charge). I ordered one for a total of $665.59, which would mean the
post-rebate cost is $465.59. I'd been close to buying a Nikon LS-4000, and
while I'll miss the ICE and Firewire interface of that scanner (I'll have to
acquire a SCSI card for the Polaroid), the Sprintscan's price was simply too
good to resist, especially as I'm a fairly low-volume user. Now I'll just
have to see how long eCOST takes to ship.

best from Louisville, KY

aa.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.