filmscanners: OT (a bit): Publishing pictures :)

I just wanted to share my excitement about getting the cover photo and two
articles in the September issue of Australian Ultralight magazine.  I confess
my brother produces the magazine for the AUF, but it's still cool to have
my photos published in a news-stand magazine.  The photos were taken on
Kodak Supra 100 and Provia 100F, and scanned with my Nikon LS30.  Apparently
the laser proofs looked better than the printed magazine - mostly because
the printing company's better press was being used for a month to do another
job.

It's probably ho hum for the pro photographers on the list, but this is
still exciting for me being able to go into a newsagency and see a photo
I took on the cover of a magazine.  Especially when I took the photo and
scanned it! :)

Rob

Rob Geraghty harper@wordweb.com
http://wordweb.com