Re: filmscanners: VueScan Problem

Bummer.
I use ACDC largely due to the fact that it has been able to
successfully read 48 bit tiff and .psd files. If something has
changed with the tiff files output via Vuescan that could be
a disincentive for using Vuescan

ACDC is able to read the 48 bit tiff files saved
from Polacolor Insight 5.0.
-JimD

At 05:08 PM 9/2/01 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 9/2/2001 3:57:22 PM EST, Jawed@cupidity.force9.co.uk
>writes:
>
> > check to see if the files being output by Vuescan are 48-bit instead
> >  of 24.  I don't know about ACDSee, but many graphics apps can't cope with
> >  48-bit files.
>
>Yes, try changing to "24 bit RGB" as well as turning off the tiff compression.
>
>Regards,
>Ed Hamrick

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.