Re: filmscanners: VueScan Problem & ACDsee

<EdHamrick@aol.com> wrote:
> I use standard TIFF files, as evidenced by the many, many
> programs that have no problem reading them.  I suspect ACDSee has
> a bug in handling the TIFFTAG_PREDICTOR tag.

The predictor seems to be an unusual combination for 48bit files.
Paintshop Pro 7 doesn't like the predictor used either.  I've sent the
error message to JASC, and I'm hoping that the next version of PSP
will support it.

If there are other PSP users on the list, it would probably help if you
could also report the problem to JASC.  They're more likely to make
the change if they see a real need.

Rob

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.