Re: filmscanners: VueScan Problem

Hi Ed,

Yes... That did it.

Thanks for pointing that out for me. I have always appreciated the fact
that I could depend upon the default settings to immediately acquire a high
quality scan. Unfortunately, when I was not able to open the scan in my
viewing program, ACDSee, I thought your program was creating corrupt files.

Although we all agree that a 48 bit scan has more data than a 24 bit scan,
perhaps it would be best for the default settings to be left where they
will be compatible with all image programs. And, as always, it's would
still be possible for anyone to use the higher bit rate for a larger, more
detailed file.

Larry

>Yes, try changing to "24 bit RGB" as well as turning off the tiff compression.

Larry Berman

http://BermanGraphics.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.