Re: filmscanners: OT: LCD monitors for photo editing

>I think this deserves to be addressed on list as an on topic subject. LCDs
>have yet to equal the tube monitors for representing the full range of
>colors in an image. They do offer superior sharpness in the higher end
>models. How do some of the professionals on the list who have looked
>personally at the LCDs feel?

The only problem I have with my older Apple Studio monitor (15") with
analog inputs is that the vertical viewing angle is too small.  This makes
the top of the screen have more contrast than the bottom. The newer Apple
models have improved the vertical viewing angle.  Color looks beautiful.

Mike Duncan

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.