Re: filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: Best film scanner, period!!!

Anthony,

  You've immediately, stoutly and thoroughly discounted ALL of the
advice, suggestions and opinions you've recieved here from perhaps a
couple dozen people.  For every point raised, you've dispatched it in
short order as not being helpfull for numerous reasons.  As taught in
every law school, you've had a counter argument for any and every point
raised, without, as I remember, ever recognizing that there might be
some validity to the point being made or, as I can remember, offering a
thank you to those spending their time in trying to offer suggestions.

Clearly you already know that your problem is insolvable!!!!  It is
obvious what your only solution is.

Unplug your system and find a new profession....preferably one where
every single tool you own isn't "MISSION CRITICAL."

Goodbye,
Brad

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> Rob writes:
>
> > I've done multipass scanning on the LS30
> > without registration problems.
>
> The VueScan documentation warns that it might not work very well on Polaroid
> scanners, though, as I recall.
>
> > But judging by Ed's comments about the long
> > pass feature, I'd say that single pass
> > multiscanning on the LS2000 would be
> > about as good as it gets.
>
> The LS-2000 is an extremely nice scanner.  I hope it runs forever.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.