Re: filmscanners: Best digital archive medium for scans?

----- Original Message -----
From: Thys <teknovis@cis.co.za>
To: <filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2001 12:33 AM
Subject: Re: filmscanners: Best digital archive medium for scans?

I bought my Nikon LS-4000 because of it's superior film handling
capabilities.  I fail to understand how this feature can be continually
overlooked in a day and age where everyone in the world (at least on this
forum) seems to be pressed for time.  I don't care who made them or what
brand name is on them, the Nikon strip and roll film adapters are
hassle-free time savers.   What is your time worth to you?  to your loved
ones?

Bob Kehl
(who only had time to write this message because he is using a hassle-free
film scanner)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.