Re: filmscanners: MF scanner for 120 strips

----- Original Message -----
From: Laurie Solomon <laurie@advancenet.net>

> When you play with the big boys; you often have to play by the established
> rules of their game not by the rules of some other group of player's game
or
> some other game. :-)

Laurie,

You are absolutely right about this.   However,  the big boys can change the
rules, and the game for that matter, whenever they want because it's their
game.   That's what's happening here.
My processor sends my 120 roll film back uncut because that's what I TELL
him do do.  When I purchase a medium format scanner it will have to handle
roll film or at least film strips.

Tomasz,

I agree with you.  Why cut roll film up into individual frames?  I wouldn't.

Bob Kehl

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.