Re: filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: Why not sRGB ?

Colin wrote:

>In Levels, double click the highlight eyedropper, which brings up the
>colour picker. Select the colour you want, and then click on the part of
>the picture you want to be that colour.

Why so it does! Thanks, Colin. :-)

OTOH, that isn't *quite* the effect I was looking for, since it also crabs
the white point. I used the "Bear" in the PS tutorials, and tried to turn
the blue shadows into a more blue-green...it turned the whole picture
blue-green. Possibly I did it wrong, or I misunderstood the premise. It
seems you need to do a color mask to make this work (it does work in PS-LE,
BTW).

Best regards--LRA