RE: filmscanners: Nikon 8000

This is just a guess but I think they are confining there distribution to
Photo dealers at the present and avoiding the mass distribution channels. I
know photo dealers are getting product albiet very slowly. This slow roll
out should maintain higher pricing.
David

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.