Re: filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: reply regarding Sony 420 G monitor

Rob writes ...

> Lynn, are you running 98 or 98SE?  I don't think the gamma adjustments
came
> until SE with its updated version of the CMS.

    The ability for video card software to adjust display gamma has nothing
to do with CMS.  Matrox has always provided gamma and whitepoint adjustment
with their drivers.  Windows 9x has always provided a means to access the
color LUT (as opposed to Windows NT).  I used a Millennium card with Windows
95 (release 1).

shAf  :o)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.