ÁËÃÉÉ

filmscanners: problem with monitor

Electronic devices are hopeless. Every month some electronic devices in my
household refuse to work properly.
This week: a monitor.
The image on the screen just started to shrink suddenly at times in every
direction 2, maybe 3 mm or just shrink horizontally. Additionally sometimes
the screen "jerks" (I'm afraid I'm afraid I might not find the proper word).
My simple question is: is it the monitor or rather the graphic card at
fault?
My monitor is LG Flatron 795FT Plus my graphic card, hmm... don't know, some
card is Riva TNT2 M64 32MB AGP.

Regards

Tomasz Zakrzewski

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.