From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Jawed Ashraf
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 4:38 PM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: RE: filmscanners: Scanning and memory limits in Windows

If you have Win95 or Win 98 there is a little utility called SYSMON.  It has
a fantastic range of graphs it can show you, including Allocated RAM,
Swapfile in Use, Disk Cache Size, Unused Physical RAM.  Do a File Find for
SYSMON.  If you can't find it, search your Windows disk.  Very handy in
tweaking one's configuration (e.g. setting PS's memory).

If you can't find it I can mail it to you...

Jawed

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.