Re: filmscanners: Scanning and memory limits in Windows

I was trying to catch up by reading messages backwards, so didn't see Rob's
original post.  I think this answers my question - I  should not bother
with more than 512MB until I move up from Win98.

Still not sure about what "resources" actually covers though.

Like you Rob I would be using Win2000 today if it didn't mean I'd have to
upgrade half my existing software and maybe hardware.

Julian

Julian Robinson
in usually sunny, smog free Canberra, Australia

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.