RE: filmscanners: Re: Vuescan gripes

My daughter is a digital graphic artist, and designs GUIs. I mean, that's
what she *does*--full time. And she's always working (60-hour weeks aren't
uncommon).

A lot of people forget that Ed's a "One-Man Band" (orchestra?). It might be
*nice* if Vuescan had bells and whistles, GUIs, extensive "how to" manuals
and the like, but even a genius has to eat and sleep once in awhile. I'm
just very happy that there *is* a Vuescan, and that Ed's customer support is
the best I've ever encountered, anywhere. I'm also totally content to let Ed
be Ed. :-)

Best regards--LRA