From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk [mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Steve Woolfenden
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 5:27 PM
To: FILMSCANNERS
Subject: filmscanners: Vuescan question

I'm a little apprehensive asking this question considering the present debate , but , I'm a total novice to scanning and you've got to start somewhere....
I've just bought a Nikon 4000 scanner , which came with the Nikon Scan3 software . I've not even used it enough to form an opinion about it , but am wondering whether I should be going straight over to vuescan - others have told me its "better". Is this the case and what does it do that the supplied stuff wont?
Thanks ,
Steve
p.s. I see a few familiar names from the Contax list here - Hi guys!

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.