RE: filmscanners: Re: Vuescan gripes

> I vote for an option for the two-pane approach--definitely.

I didn't like the old VueScan, semi-two pane approach.  But, two windows
that clearly separate the previewing from setting the options would be a
good thing.  The preview window should have just the preview and the command
buttons to scan, preview, etc.  Once the options are set up, the options
window could be closed if desired, or, while adjusting the settings, it
could be left on top to facilitate changes.  Perhaps the options window
should have its own set of buttons for scanning.  That way if you are not
interested the preview window could be closed.  .

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.