re: filmscanners: Vuescan blue anomaly

Alan wrote:

>>I find with my scanwit all my scans with people in them, or actually all
>>my scans lately have way too much blue in the[m] period.

Alan, do you find this true after you aply "Auto Levels" in PS? That's the
first thing I do after a scan is loaded, whether from Vuescan or MiraPhoto
(Mira *really* needs it), before proceding with corrections. I find this
action often puts whatever color(s) might dominate back into proper
ralationship. If Auto Levels doesn't help, or makes it worse, I "undo" the
action, then procede.

Best regards--LRA