re: filmscanners: Vuescan blue anomaly

I noticed this with blue in shadows on 400 superia many versions ago, I will
have to dig out the negs and see if the later versions have fixed it.

I find with my scanwit all my scans with people in them, or actually all my
scans lately have way too much blue in the period.  I'm compensating with
manually adjusting the white point blue setting to an additional .05 above
what's there.  Makes my scans way closer to what I adjust them too in PS.

alan

 >>  I too have had a problem  that looks just like this.
 >>  I have seen the 'blue highlights' phenomenon occur using Kodak
 >>  Supra 400 & 100 negatives

Epson Inkjet Printer FAQ: http://welcome.to/epson-inkjet

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.