RE: filmscanners: PolaColor Insight 5.x

Should work on his SS4000, does on mine.

A little friendly alert window emerges when you try to scan after is
has been switched off, asking you to please wait while the lamp
stabilize after it has been turned on again.

But it might be worth double-checking, maybe the software just tricks
me to believe it was switched off in the first place. Never trust an
alert window. ;)

Regards,

Ivar

>Does the lamp auto-shut off feature work on your SS4000?

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.