Re: filmscanners: Digital Copyright (off-topic) and PolaroidSS120 (on-topic)

Title: Re: filmscanners: Digital Copyright (off-topic) and Polaroid SS120 (on-topic)

> If I buy an SS120, can I have both it and
> the SS4000 connected at the same time so that I can use either one as the
       > mood strikes me?

Yes! It is a simple matter of selecting in either Insight Pro or SilverFast (if you get it) which scanner you wish to use. If one is connected to SCSI and the other Firewire you don't even need to worry about device ID's. Daisy Chaining them on the SCSI bus is also fairly easy in so far as all you need ensure is that each uses a different ID.

Ian Lyons
http://www.computer-darkroom.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.