From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Frank Nichols
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 8:45 PM
To: Filmscanners@Halftone. Co. Uk
Subject: filmscanners: OT: Copyright on Photo's

I know this is off topic, but since so many members here that produce
photo's commercially I hope you can answer a question for me.

I purchased a set of 4 Landscape Prints at an auction a couple days ago. It
is my intention to sell them on eBay, however, they are un-signed so I am
not to optimistic.

My question is: "Can I scan them, and display a small picture of them on
eBay for advertising without violating the copyright of the original
photographer?"

TIA,

/fn

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.