filmscanners: Vuescan Firewire & OS 9 or 8 support

"I'm hoping to work on adding support for FireWire scanners on
Mac OS X in the next week or so.  I don't know when (or if) I'll
add support for FireWire scanners on OS 9.1."

This is one thing that is discouraging me from buying a LS4000.  I don't
plan on upgrading to Mac OSX.  I'd really like to downgrade to OS 8.6 since
MS Word 5.0a doesn't work on my G3 with Max OS9.  I hope Ed will reconsider.

Mike Duncan

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.