RE: filmscanners: Link to Nikon 8000 banding example...

Because my machine, an old pentium II 450 tops out at 384!  I need a whole
new box but I simply don't have enough cash for a $3K scanner and a $5K mac
and the new lumedynes and qflash and Dynalites and $2k 140mm Zeiss lens for
my 645 that I need.  At this point I have to prioritize.  Things that go
into actually getting images on film have to come first.  Without the
images, the best scanner and computer in the world are useless!  Why have I
not won the lotto yet?  ;-)

Lawrence

> First - RAM is dirt cheap these days - I just ordered 2 - 512 MB
> RAMs for my
> new G4 from Coast to- Coast ( http://www.coastmemory.com ) for
> $65 each.  At
> this price why not have at least 1GB of RAM?
>.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.