RE: filmscanners: My replacement 8000 is banding like the first one :-(

Nikon tech support advised me to send the unit in for service this morning.
They also said that they believed that service has been able 'fix' the
banding issue.  They could not tell me however what they believed the issue
really was.  They also said that they have only received a handful of calls
about this problem.  If any of you other 8000 owners that are having this
issue have not called about it I would ask that you do so and be sure that
you get escalated to the 2nd level guys.  They need to know that this is a
real problem and it's not just me and my TWO units.  I am going to send it
for repair to see if they can indeed fix it.  Will let you know.

Lawrence

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.