RE: T400CN was filmscanners: Grain, Noise, et al

I don't get it, Tony (and don't have a clue about what you're saying about
the technical stuff). What's normal about prints with a pinkish cast? The
negs seem perfectly fine - my scans don't have a trace of pink (even using a
generic color negative setting for film type). I haven't played with them a
great deal but grain seems minimal, as the literature promises.

Norman Unsworth

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.