RE: filmscanners: RE: filmscanners: Grain, Noise, et al

Rob,

I am really happy with Supra 400. I've gotten some outstanding landscapes as
well as 'people' shots and don't have significant complaints about grain
with it as much as other 400 speed films.

I can scan and print on my little inkjet and get fine b&w if I change the
mode to greyscale or the printer output to black. It seems silly for a lab
to print b&w negatives in any manor which does not provide b&w, but rather,
pink & white tones. They can't really think I wanted that, can they?

Is it really more expensive to print on b&w paper than it is on color paper?
Seems illogical.

Norman Unsworth

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.