RE: filmscanners: Getting started question

>That is a great suggestion! I would never have thought of it - I am off to
>eBay and Google! I would love to be able to practice while using Provia
>100F!

I have been away from the list for awhile, so if somebody has already
mentioned this, please forgive me.

In my experience, the film mostly offered on eBay is not Provia 100F, but
the older Provia RDP II. 100F is also called RDP III. This is why it is
available so cheaply. RDP II was a good film, but not as good as RDP III.

Stan
Photography by Stan McQueen: http://www.smcqueen.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.