RE: filmscanners: Getting started question

<snip>

For once-in-a-lifetime opportunities, I always use fresh film but for
screwing around or more casual shooting, I'll use outdated film.  If you
shop around, you should be able to buy it for half price (or less ... over
the past four months, I've successfully purchased 120 rolls of Fuji Provia
120 for a little over $1/roll, delivered.  I bought 48 of those rolls on
eBay so you might check there as well as at your local Pro shops and labs.

<snip>

Jeff Goggin
Scottsdale, AZ

That is a great suggestion! I would never have thought of it - I am off to
eBay and Google! I would love to be able to practice while using Provia
100F!

/fn

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.