Re: filmscanners: PS 6.0 v. PS 5.0 LE v. Jasc Paintshop Pro 7.02

"S. Matthew Prastein" wrote:

> And, it's just the "high end" that intrigues me.  I have the feeling
> that PS 6.0 lets one be the Spielburg of stills.  Is that so?  Or am I
> just an idiot?

Other than the introduction of layers, and the history pallet in more
recent versions of PS, (I'm using v5.5) I think my increased
productivity and capabilities with Photoshop come more from having
used it longer than from new bells and whistles within it.  Navigator
and Actions are nice too, but they haven't made my images better.

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.